Easy, delicious vegan recipes for the whole family, from the star of TV’s What’s Cooking, Omari?
Find something for everyone in this easy-to-use family cookbook from the UK’s youngest, award-winning vegan chef, Omari McQueen.
With over 30 plant-based recipes to share with family and friends.
From a quick snack to planning a party, Omari is here to help!
- Bright, vibrant photography
- Recipes from around the world
- Suitable for children aged 8+
- Omari McQueen’s Best Bites Cookbook won the PETA Best Vegan Cookbook Award, 2021.
The plant-based recipes include:
- Mini Vegan Sausage Rolls
- Fried Mac ‘n’ Cheese Spicy Nuggets
- Fully Loaded Nachos
- BBQ Jerk Mushroom Steak
- Apple Crumble
- Gooey Marshmallow Cookies
- Sprinkle Sponge Tray Bake
- Cake Pops.
”I can’t wait to inspire other kids to experiment and have fun with vegan food in the kitchen.”—Omari
As seen on CBBC and YouTube
There are no reviews yet.