Rosle’s Videro G4-SL Vario+ Gas BBQ island in stainless steel is the ultimate outdoor kitchen for BBQ lovers. The gas grill has four main stainless steel burners, letting you cook anything from lamb koftas to halloumi burgers, whole sea bass to bratwurst sausages at different temperatures, all over direct heat.
With wheels and a parking brake, this outdoor BBQ kitchen can travel from home to home – the ultimate investment for BBQ fans.
Find out more about which gas BBQ is perfect for you, in our Buyer’s Guide to Gas BBQs.
- Four main stainless steel burners
- Heavy-duty grill grates made of enamelled cast iron give you those classic ‘barbecue stripes’ without the need for charcoal
- A glass lid lets you keep an eye on what’s cooking while keeping the heat in
- Alongside the main grill, the Rosle Videro G4-SL Vario+ gas BBQ has foldable tables on both sides – you can set up an extra grill on the side to extend the cooking space, gently heat sauces, keep food warm, use as utensil rests – or fold away if space is tight.
- Safety comes first – illuminated control knobs light white when off and red when on
Size and capacity
- The Rosle gas barbecue has a grilling area of 70 x 45cm, perfect for cooking for up to 5-7 people at once.
- With the G4-S Vario+, storage comes as standard. There is room to store gas tanks up to 11kg, an area to tuck away the grill inserts when not in use.
There are a number of fantastic accessories available for each Rosle BBQ:
- The Videro BBQ cover
- Rosle Pizza Stone
- Premium Rotosserie Attachment
- Rotisserie BBQ Basket
- BBQ Chicken Roaster
- The Rosle Burger Set
- BBQ Skewers
- Locking Tongs
Why choose a gas BBQ?
Ready to use at the flick of a switch, gas barbecues let you start cooking in an instant – a joy for when you want a last-minute BBQ feast, or for keen cooks who don’t want to wait around for charcoal to burn. As the temperature is regulated, a gas BBQ offers precision cooking, whether you’re grilling rare beef burgers, chargrilled sausages or golden halloumi. With an in-built thermometer, you can be sure each dish will be cooked to perfection, time and time again.
Rosle makes the Rolls Royce of BBQs and kitchen utensils. The fifth generation family-owned German company is renowned for its sleek designs and hard-wearing, reliable products. Each Rosle BBQ is thoughtfully designed and engineered to last. Meanwhile, you’ll feel the quality of their gadgets and utensils as soon as you pick them up – these are the tools that make everyday cooking tasks just a little bit more special.
Explore the full Rosle BBQ range here.
These quality German BBQs are substantial, and fairly heavy – but we will deliver them to your doorstep for FREE! As this is a special service, it will take 3-5 working days for the BBQ to get to you.
There are no reviews yet.