Use Messermeister’s Avanta Pakkawood carving set to carve roasted joints and BBQ meats cleanly and smoothly. This carving duo features a long slicing knife and double-pronged fork from Messermeister’s Avanta range, which is made from high-quality X50 German stainless steel.
These tools are both full tang tools, which make for increased power and control. They have pakkawood handles for easy maintenance and increased durability.
The set features:
- 8” double bolstered carving and slicing knife
- 7” heavy weight bolster fork
Why these shapes?
- This carving knife has hollow edges for easy release of meat when slicing; it prevents a vacuum forming when the metal touches hot meat.
- The curved blade and pointed tip allow you to follow the contours of meat, ensuring the highest yield.
- The sturdy fork holds joints securely in place allowing you to comfortably cut and transfer slices to the plate.
The Messermeister Avanta knife range design was inspired by one of the leading culinary schools in America, to create a knife range that was not only of the highest quality and performance, but that could withstand all the demands of a bustling cookery school. These knives are made to last, resist wear and tear to the highest level whilst maintaining clean and efficient cutting.
This set is not dishwasher safe. Hand wash in warm water and rinse and dry immediately. Avoid cleaners containing citrus and beach to protect the delicate wood.
Messermeister have been producing the highest quality steel knives since their foundation by Bernard Dressler in 1981. The name ‘Messer’ meaning knife and ‘meister’ meaning master not only roots the brand in their German heritage, but is indicative of the premium, hand-crafted blades they have been producing for decades. Now a female-owned company, Messermister continues to make quality and sustainably-sourced knives that are loved by professional chefs and home cooks alike.
All Messermeister knives come with a ‘Knife For Life’ guarantee – reliable kitchenware that will really last for a lifetime.
There are no reviews yet.