Rosle’s No.1 Air F60 charcoal BBQ combines high quality German engineering with sleek design to produce a seriously impressive kettle grill. With a practical working height and 60cm grill area, this charcoal BBQ is the top choice for serious BBQers who cook in smaller spaces.
- Made of robust steel, the kettle grill has a nifty lid hinge – instead of taking off the entire lid, simply lift to lid at a 45° angle to check what’s cooking and get in on the grilling action.
- An easy-to-read thermometer is set inside the lid, displaying in both °C and °F, ensuring perfectly cooked wings, burgers and kebabs.
- The AIR Control System lets you regulate the air supply with ease – twist the button for more or less air, offering greater control when cooking over charcoal.
- Two steel charcoal baskets make cleaning this Rosle BBQ quick and easy – there’s no need to move the entire grill, just remove the baskets and empty them.
- Rubber-tyred wheels let you move the BBQ with ease, and the foldable grill can be neatly stored away until you need it next.
Why choose a charcoal BBQ?
Smaller and more portable, a charcoal barbecue is great if you have less space, or want to take your grill on holiday with you! Charcoals give your food a strong, smoky flavour and burn hotter than gas – great for grilling large cuts of meat and whole fish.
Explore the full Rosle BBQ range here.
Rosle makes the Rolls Royce of BBQs and kitchen utensils. The fifth generation family-owned German company is renowned for its sleek designs and hard-wearing, reliable products. Each Rosle BBQ is thoughtfully designed and engineered to last. Meanwhile, you’ll feel the quality of their gadgets and utensils as soon as you pick them up – these are the tools that make everyday cooking tasks just a little bit more special.
There are no reviews yet.